November 12, 2009 22:24
We aren’t finished yet! Releasing near the end of November (yup, only a few days away) is one of our coolest themes yet. Based on breaking trends in the software developer world, this new UX Kit, “Developer”, contains:
- Complete WPF and Silverlight theme with the smallest memory footprint ever!
- Optimized toolbars for multi-toolbar environments
- Multiple Tab styles
- Custom Dialogs, MessageBoxes, and Interrupt Screens
- Custom ToolWindow style Grids and other containers
- Royalty-free icons
- And more…
So keep tuned in to our blog. ;-)
November 12, 2009 22:06
We are happy to announce the full public availability of our new themes Paper 2010 ($69) and Sleek ($49). Our entire theme library is now Silverlight 3.0 compatible as well. Please visit www.nukeation.com/reuxables.aspx for details.
You can see the new demos for both WPF and Silverlight themes.
One of the most requested Silverlight themes, Discovery, is now finally available and with new performance enhancements, is perfect for online deployments.
November 12, 2009 01:28
All Subscribers can now login to their Subscribers Area to download the newest themes and updates.
New WPF Themes: Paper 2010, Sleek. New SL 3.0 Themes: Paper 2010, Sleek, Discovery, Nomad
Sneak Peek - SILVERLIGHT DEMOS
Paper 2010 | Sleek | Discovery | Nomad
New subscribers can purchase the entire package right now. General public availability of all themes for individual purchase is scheduled for Friday, 13 November 2009.
Contact us if you need assistance.
November 10, 2009 23:00
Following the success of Paper, our most popular WPF and Silverlight theme, we are happy to announce Paper 2010! Following the newest design trends in the business applications space, Paper 2010 sports a light yet colorful look that makes it the perfect theme for almost any application scenario.
Download the Paper 2010 Demo now!
Complete Support Silverlight 3.0
Our entire theme library is now Silverlight 3.0 compatible. New additions the Paper 2010, Sleek, Discovery, and Nomad.
Releasing on 13 November 2009
Paper 2010, the previously announced Sleek, and the entire Silverlight 3.0 lineup will be released this Friday, November 13, 2009.
All Reuxables Subscribers will have access to these released on Thursday, November 12, 2009.
August 20, 2008 02:27
As promised, we have started working on nukeationMachine add-in for Blend. As of yesterday, we have successfully ported our Machine add-in from Visual Studio 2008 to Blend 1.0 and 2.0.
While further features are still being determined, here are the confirmed features:
- The entire WPF feature set and content library for nukeationMachine for VS2008 will be ported to the Blend version
- Additional 350 pieces of UI Bits will be developed specifically for designers
- A completely redesigned UX
- Complete integration with both Microsoft Expression Blend 1.0 and 2.0
- Cross-compatibility between nukeationMachine for VS2008
- UI Bits sharing and community features
- Designer-friendly convenience features
- Special support for Reuxables themes
Our current goal is to have nukeationMachine for Blend be released alongside the VS2008 edition in late September, with an early-adoption program in early September.
Stay tuned as we post more information over the coming week.